Education Hosts London data centre is a 40,000 square feet, Tier III (Plus) Certified data centre. Providing robust solutions to enterprises with world-leading efficiency and lightning-fast connectivity to London. Featuring a Dock Water cooling system. By sustainably processing deep water from the neighbouring Thames River, the data centre offers customers the highest standards of sustainability to support their ESG business goals.
London Data Centre Specifications
- Customer office space, meeting rooms, build rooms.
- AquaMist Water Mist fire supression system
- VESDA fire surpression
- Central London location, five minutes walk from Canary Wharf
- CRAH units N+2 at 120kw per unit – water supply via low-level pipework
- Dual Supply
- 2N air handling units
- UPS and Battery cooling (N + N CRAH/DX units)
- Two main incoming MV boards
- UPS capacity: 1,500kw
- Diverse power routes
- 11kv distribution
- On-site personnel available around the clock
- Man-trap entry points with badge-only access
- Biometric Hand Readers by ADT Security
- Video surveillance via 50+ IP cameras
An Accredited Data Centre
Our state-of-the-art data centre is accredited with the following standards. Ensuring your data is compliant with the relevant standards.
About Education Host
Education Host Ltd is a privately owned and operated global provider of student, business and faculty hosting, founded in 2011. Education Host offers managed automated hosting services with fully supported amenities and web tools that have empowered global users, universities, colleges and schools to do more on with affordable cost in mind. Education Host is globally recognised as an established, reliable, and trustworthy partner in the industry. Get in touch today to speak to one of our team.